234/365 - 235/365


01.02.11
Because of the stalling out of my latest project, I should begin another project — or look at my full list of ideas. Tomorrow maybe I can organize my notes into a tighter fashion, leave behind stronger concepts of a path.
•
One new idea in particular that needs formulating: basic title "before/after" — a poem divided into equal parts based on journal notes relating to Brendan, the possibilities of his existence juxtaposed with the actuality of his existence.

•
Fifteen young willows
lean out into their winter
with lingering green.
•
01.03.10
Passing winter fields
the image burns in my head:
endless horizon.

Comments

  1. Happy new year david!
    I pick up wiiow one.

    Its fitting this winter i think.

    make a good year for each other I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good year to you as well!

    Was meaning to mention I purchased a book of Taneda Santoka's free verse haiku. It includes excerpts from his diary. Thanks for the suggestion a few weeks ago. He proves very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts